Saturday 7 September 2013

@STORImusic - BLOODCLOT - #VIDEO #RAP #NEWYORK



Visuals to "Bloodclot", new single off the #BadAssDame Mixtape dropping SOON!!
Directed & Edited by @NextDayEnt

http://IamSTORI.com


Lyric's

Go head baby
ya jigglin baby
Go head baby

Im all about the cash pot
Can I stash somethin
What the blood clot
Lookin for ya girl to make it happen
They say fuck the singin do the rappin
We can take it back to 05 if u wanna start actin like u live
Cz back then
I would eat a half then
I would drink a fifth then
I would smoke a spliff
Then we could start the party cz we aint even hardly feel it kick in yet u kno we on some shit
Now im on the books im legit
Sign the check make it quick
U save it I flip
Turn it to a grip
Ur investment made u sick 
While im illin on a trip
EXOTIC 
narcotics in the hooka
And they say the root of
All evil is money
I only hear that from broke people
Funny
U couldnt Rob me if ur name was Bobby
Im makin money and im talkin shit like its a hobby
WHAT THE BLOOD CLOT
Bitch claim u bad but you not
Truth is u really wish u had what I got
N what I got goin on sting ya chest like a shot
Thats my fault
Every time you hear my name its rock salt
Im rockin w my cock out
I never win by default
the term is verbal assault 
Killin shit 
spit that chrome n metal shit
No beef I just setteled it 
Finisher
Listen up 
Im a loud bitch u can hear when im thinkin
My sound
Got a strong aroma u can hear when im stinking
The whole fuckin place
need to fix ya fuckin face
Since they let me out the cage i just lock down n shake
Tell my life like a stori
Aint no one in my lane 
Let the whole world kno my fuckin name 
WHAT THE BLOOD CLOT

No comments:

Post a Comment